The Lower Silesian Gryphons awarded
The Lower Silesian Gryphons Economic Award has been given out for the thirteenth time. The official gala took place at the National Forum of Music in Wrocław. Andrzej Przybyło, Chairman of the Board of AB S.A. and member of the Competition's Awards Committee was among those who handed out the awards.
The Lower Silesian Gryphon Economic Award promotes and rewards the most important economic achievements in the region. It is a token of appreciation for innovation and commitment to investing, a reward for activities for the local communities and measurable benefits brought to our region by 300 000 economic entities operating in Lower Silesia.
“From the very beginning AB S.A. was connected with Wrocław and Lower Silesia. For the last 26 years, we have been developing dynamically together with the region, and in this place our international expansion also started. Based on my own example I know how much work and commitment is required to achieve success, which is why I am very glad that I was invited to the Competition's Awards Committee and proud that I could take part in the selection of the best companies and local authorities in economic and business aspects in the region. I would also like to emphasise the role played by the Competition’s Organiser, the Western Chamber of Commerce, which for 13 years has been handing out the Lower Silesian Gryphons, and by doing so promoting local businesses. Such promotion is especially important to us, Polish entrepreneurs, who thanks to their investments increase the economic potential of the region”, said Andrzej Przybyło, Chairman of the Board of AB S.A.
The Competition is organised by the Western Chamber of Commerce, Polish Copper Employers Union, Marshal Office of Lower Silesia, with PwC as a Merit Partner.
The Lower Silesian Gryphons were awarded to:
1. The prize for an innovative idea for business/development of medium-sized or large enterprises – SITECH SP. Z O.O.
2. The prize for an innovative idea for business/development for micro- or small enterprises – NAWITEL SP. Z O.O.
3. The prize for the Pioneer of the Digital Age – ZIETA PROZESSDESIGN SP. Z O.O.
4. The prize for local governments for outstanding successes in cooperation with business – the Municipality of Bolesławiec
5. The prize for corporate social responsibility – PASOL – PACO SP. Z O.O.
6. The prize for the Ambassador of Lower Silesia – ZAKŁADY CERAMICZNE BOLESŁAWIEC SP. Z O.O.
7. The prize for Lower Silesian Product of the Year – UZDROWISKO KŁODZKIE SA – GRUPA PGU
8. The prize for special achievements of activities aimed at the development of Lower Silesia – ŚNIEŻKA INVEST SP. Z O.O.
Congratulations to all the winners!